|31997||156||Chants: as used in Wells Cathedral (Lavington, Charles William)||96||285||G major||119(1-8), 119(9-16), 119(17-24), 119(25-32)
Only one other instance of this chant known so far: in book no. 12, The Hymnal revised and enlarged of the Protestant Episcopal Church of the United States of America. There the chant is attributed to Alfred Bennett. This Hymnal was published in 1894, whereas Lavington published during the lifetime of both Bennett's . It is more likely that he is correct.