- Feb. 15, 2020 A Selection of Chants (Cleland, book no. 120) completed
- Feb. 10, 2020 Minor change to the representation of sets of chants for the psalms of the day: now included in squae brackets in the psalm reference in the table of contents.
- Feb. 10, 2020 The Anglican Chant Book - revised (Monk, book no. 140) completed
- Jan. 31, 2020 The index page for the composers has been changed again: the listbox approach was not particularly user-friendly on mobiles. Similar changes will be made to other pages, where necessary/possible.
- Jan. 19, 2020 The Anglican Chant Book (Monk, book no. 127) completed
- Jan. 12, 2020 St. Audries Chant Book (Lord St. Audries, book no. 150) completed
- Jan. 12, 2020 NEW:For those chant books where the chants are paired with proper psalm(s), the specific sunday/feast is included in the table of contents.
- Jan. 6, 2020 Durham Cathedral Chant Book Book II (Eden, book no. 171) completed
- Jan. 3, 2020 Durham Cathedral Chant Book Book I (Eden, book no. 129) completed
- Jan. 3, 2020 Durham Cathedral Chant Book (Eden, book no. 129) for practical reasons split into two books: Book I (book no. 129) and book II (book no. 171)
- Dec. 19, 2019 The European Psalmist (SS Wesley, book no. 137) completed
- Dec. 13, 2019 Incorrect attributions now shown in curly brackets in the table of contents of each chant book
- Dec. 13, 2019 Incorrect attribution of chant "-3 5 -3 5 -4" to Henry Aldrich for all instances corrected to John Alcock sr.
- Dec. 2, 2019 St. Nicholas Chant Book (Nicholson, book no. 151) marked as included. Not seperately indexed as the chants are identical to the chants in the "Paris Psalter"(book no. 7)
- Nov. 30, 2019 The Broadcast Psalter (Taylor, book no. 154) completed)
- Nov. 15, 2019 Second Collection of Cathedral Chants (Gooch, book no. 169) completed
- Nov. 10, 2019 First Collection of Cathedral Chants (Gooch, book no. 168) completed
- Nov. 10, 2019 Improved and Select Psalmody (Loder, book no. 114) completed
- Nov. 2, 2019 Anglican Chants (Turner, book no. 167) completed
- Nov. 2, 2019 Fifty Double and Single Chants (Anonymous, book no. 166) completed
- Oct. 29, 2019 Selections of psalms, together with the canticles, &c. (Walter, book no. 41) completed
- Oct. 24, 2019 The Chanter's Hand-Guide (Warren, book no. 161) completed
- Oct. 15, 2019 All sections of Psalm 119 now have a separate page, to make it easier to refer to a particular section. If a chant is not paired with (a) specific section(s), the chant is listed on the page "Psalm 119 (all)"
- Oct. 3, 2019 A Collection of Chants for the Daily and Proper Psalms (Joule, book no. 136) completed
- Sep. 18, 2019 Home page and indexes for keys and chant names also simplified.
- Sep. 17, 2019 User interface for the Psalms index simplified: now three drop lists, one for the psalms, one for the canticles and one for other scriptural passages
- Sep. 16, 2019 The user interface to the composer index is modified; it is now a simple drop list; this will also be implemented for other indexes.
- Sep. 12, 2019 New information added: If the chant number is followed by the diamond symbol (♦) the editor of the chant book claims explicitly that this is the first publication of the chant.
This has not yet been verified for all books, it will be checked in the near future.
- Sep. 11, 2019 Index for fingerprints simplified and replaced with a search function
- Sep. 10, 2019 Index on reference number replaced with a search function by reference number
- Sep. 7, 2019 The Westminster Abbey Chant Book -- Chants as used in Westminster Abbey (Turle/Bridge, book no. 128) completed
- Sep. 5, 2019 New feature added: index by reference number now available
- Aug. 24, 2019 Charles Hylton Stewart Collection (book no. 153) included
- Aug. 12, 2019 Ely Cathedral Chant Book (Judd, book no. 162) included
- Aug. 8, 2019 The Male Voice Chant Book (Hunt, book no. 159) included
- Aug. 2, 2019 The Choir Chant Book (Mann, book no. 145) included
- July 27, 2019 The Gloucester Psalter (Waters, book no. 160) included
- July 22, 2019 Encyclopedia of the Anglican Chant (Waite, book no. 142) included
- July 16, 2019 New feature added: in all listings the fingerprint is followed (if applicable) by two numbers in parentheses, indicating in how many books this chant (by this composer) was published and how many other composers composed a chant that starts with the same fingerprint.